Popular Posts

too far away

Most of you that know me, know how much i love and adore my brother, Karekin.  From the time i was a little girl, he was my hero.  I wanted to be like him in every way i possibly could.  He was admired by all who knew him.  


Till this day, I still feel the same way.  I'm just mad at him because he moved my 2 nephews so far away from me!! They are in Pennsylvania now, and it's just not a hop, skip and a jump away.....it's a marathon.  It's just tough because i love being an aunt.  Travis is 10.....almost 11, and loves superheroes as much as Karekin did growing up.  Keane is 4 months old and has a smile that melts your heart.  I always thought Karekin and i would grow up next door to each other so our children could grow up together.  We never had that growing up.  All of our family lived so far away.  And now....here we are. 

But my sister-in-law Becky does do a good job of sending daily pictures.  But that's just not the same.  I got this picture today and it really made me happy and really sad.  These are moments i'm missing out on because of distance.  But one thing is for sure.....they are all always close to my heart.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment