Popular Posts

new tenny boppers

so Kael needed new tennis shoes.  for those of you who know me, i LOVE LOVE LOVE tennis shoes.  for several reasons:
1.  I have ugly feet
2.  The are super duper comfortable
3.  You can wear them for most everything
4.  I'm very active
5.  I have 3 kids under the age of 4

so anyway.....I love buying tennis shoes for Kael too.  but Lord have Mercy, the price of kid's tennis shoes is ridiculous, especially since they are going to need a new pair in 3 months.  so check out the new tennis shoes for the "K" kids and then I will share how I bought 3 pairs of Nike kids tennis shoes for under $60.00 ($59. and change).

So.....  Kael found some retro Nike's for $40.00 @ Kohl's that he loved.  I had a Kohl's coupon for 30% off. with my 30% off coupon, that brought them to $28.00...minus my $10.00 in Kohl's cash = $18.00.

Found Karis's pink Nike's @ Ross for $19.99

Got a coupon from Hibbett's that if you spent $20.00, you get $10.00 off.  So found Kort's for $29.99 - the $10.00 coupon = $19.99.

So 3 pairs of teeny boppers for under $60.00.  yippee!!!!!  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment