Popular Posts

The "K" Kids

The reason I breathe.

Kael is my 4 year old.  The first time I experienced a love like no other.  He's quite the character.  Very sensitive and caring.  Quirky to the letter "Q".  Can be very charismatic when he needs to be.  Has a contagious laugh.  When he giggles, my heart smiles.  He loves me like no other.

Karis is my "Sissyrooty"!  She is beautiful inside and out.  Very caring and kind.  Sassy.  Girly.  Smart.  Snooty.  Knows what she wants.  She will never be denied a pair of shoes.  God knew I needed her.  Someday she will be my best friend.  I want her to know that she can do whatever she sets her mind to. The world is hers to change. 

Kort aka "Kortaroo".  What can I say?  He lights up a room.  A bull in a china shop, but wouldn't hurt a flea. very sensitive.      Great sense of humor.  Laughs about everything.  Knows one speed....FULL!!  Wants to make you happy.  Knows that life is short, eat dessert first. Lives life to the fullest.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment