Popular Posts

a "nip" of fall in the air

It was beautiful today.  There was a nip of fall in the air.  I always love when the seasons change.  It's just about the time you are so ready for hot or cold....whatever it may be.  I love summer and all that it brings. Hot days by the pool, sleeping in, no schedule, being with my kids all day every day, golf cart rides, and on and on......But I love fall too.   I love all the fall colors...I love Halloween...I love wearing my jeans and boots.....college football...WAR EAGLE.....and on and on....  But now that I have 3 kids under the age of 4, I also LOVE being able to be outside and play.  It has been way too hot to do that....BUT today was one of those days.  We got out the ride on toys, opened the sandbox, and just PLAYED all day!!!  It was perfect.  Check out the K kids growing up and just playing!!

My sweet baby girl is growing-up way too fast. 

My princess Karis Annslee

Ready to go on the cart!!


What do you mean smile?

Cruising topless!!!


Swinging!!

Playing at the sandbox

I'm getting too big for this swing!!

Captain America is in action.

My little monkeys!!

Playing in the sprinkler.

It's cold!!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment