Popular Posts

my little picasso

I know my downfalls.  And one of them is that I'm a neat freak and anal retentive about my house....to the point that my dad calls me JAWS.  This is because the vacuum is soon to be behind you when you're at my house.

So having 3 children has really taught me patience and learning to just "go with the flow" more.  This has been incredibly hard for me to do, but it has made me a better mom.  It has not been easy, but I have learned that I can either spend time cleaning-up after my kids or time making a mess with them.  I would be lying if I said it isn't a lot more fun making a mess.  I would also be lying if I said that every night before I go to bed I clean-up and everything is pristine while I'm sleeping.  I do not think I could sleep if my house were in disarray.

So I have turned my little screened in porch into a creative haven.  The kids can paint, draw, color, do play dough, and everything in between.  I love watching them create things in their minds and translate them to paper...or walls...or the floor.  Since Rob is am amazing artist, I feel certain that one of them will love the arts too.  I'm creative in my own right, but I cannot draw a lick.  I just want them to have different ways to express themselves.

Kort is proving to be my one that loves attention to detail.  He enjoys the intricate details of things and will examine something and study it over and over.  Look at his masterpiece!!

I think he's gifted.....hahahaha!!!

I think there's more paint on him than the paper.

Very proud!!

So the best part of this is that I didn't use one wipe the entire time!!!  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment