Popular Posts

MoNkeY SEE mOnKeY DO Inspiration

Okay....so Kort is quickly figuring out he can escape from his crib.  He's such a monkey.  Climbs on things all the time!!  And of course, if Karis sees Kort do something, she is not going to be out done. hmm....wonder where she gets that from....


Anywho.....I was trying to decide what the next step is going to be as far as their room.  Was I going to split them and put them in their own rooms, or keep them together.  I cannot separate them.  They are BFF's.  They are each other strengths.  And why?  They are so cute together.


So after making that decision, what to do??  Most of you that know me know I LOVE to decorate.  SO my mind started churning.  And then I'm surfing on etsy (my guilty obsession) and I found it!!  Since I have 2 monkeys, why not do their room in monkeys.  This huge wall sticker is my inspiration.  Especially with the adorable pink bow in the girl's hair and the boy monkey giving the thumb's up!!  I''m in love with it.  Brown and white polka dot duvet covers with pink linens for her and blue linens for him, which I got from PBK.  This is all I have so far, but I am slowly visualizing the room.  I am going to try and hold off until after Christmas, so keep your fingers crossed.  I will keep you updated on any monkey finds.  And of course, I will post pictures of the finished product.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment