Popular Posts

From trash to sass

 So last year, they were getting rid of these stools at school.  Some of them were old and starting to look shabby.  Well I saw them, and of course my mind went from shabby to chic.  Oh the possibilities!!  Of course, finding the time to create what I had envisioned would be the hard part.  So this summer, I worked on Karis's and I thought I would share it.  The reason being, today they were giving away more and my mind starting wandering again.

I painted the legs of the stool pink and green.  Then, on the "rungs," I decoupaged various scrapbook papers.  The top was painted with pale pink and green stripes, and around the top, I made a tulle skirt.  It is precious!!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment